Lactic Acid Peel is a very safe, non irritating peel with lesser downtime than most acid peels. It is perfect for all skin types specially sensitive skin. It effectively clarifies the pores, dissolves comedogenic obstructions and removes dead skin debris without obvious signs of peeling. Lactic Acid Peel also effectively neutralizes excessive skin redness making it ideal for Rosacea or sensitive skin types. Lactic Acid is a very effective keratolytic agent making it ideal for facial warts. Skinpeelshop’s Lactic Acid Peel is enhanced with Phytophenolic Theaflavin and Auraptene that are both proven to prevent inflammation while hastening skin recovery and collagen production to treat signs and symptoms of skin ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, dullness, discoloration and pigmentation. Lactic Acid Peel is perfect for mature and sensitive skin types.
Using Lactic Acid will help achieve the following benefits:
- Perfect peel for sensitive skin
- Ideal peel for clients with rosacea
- Dissolves comedogenic obstruction such as blackheads
- Effectively removes pore obstructing skin debris
- Clarifies the pores
- Make pores smaller
- Effectively treats facial warts
- Clears acne and blemishes
- Treats discolorations and pigmentation
- Softens wrinkles and fine lines
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No downtime, non irritating peel
- Gives a younger, fresher, hydrated look
- Effectively illuminates the face
Our Lactic Acid is packed in 30 ml bottles. This is good for about 10 to 12 facial peeling sessions. One session by a Dermatologists usually costs 50 to 300 USD. You will save almost 2500 USD using our high quality Lactic Acid Peel. Our Lactic Acid Peel is of the same quality, if not higher, used by the finest Dermatologist all over the world.
Lactic Acid Peel is a very mild peel. This is the reason why we only offer 30% and 60% concentrations. Both are perfect for beginners. As with all of our peels, we added powerful antioxidants and skin healing botanical extracts that will help you achieve the best peeling experience with the shortest downtime possible.
Consult with Skinpeelshop’s experts to determine which peel and concentration is best for you.
Disclaimer: As with any other cosmetic products, response to our products will vary from person to person and as such, result from one individual does not necessarily mean exact similar result to another.
1. Wash your face with mild soap and water. Wait 15 to 30 minutes to make sure that the face is completely dry.
2. WITH PEEL PRIMER: Cleanse the skin using a cotton pad moistened with Peel Primer. Apply on areas where Peel will be applied. Wait 5 minutes to ensure primer is completely dry. Skip this step if there is no Peel Primer.
3. Gently shake the peel bottle before use. Apply the Peel Solution using a cotton pad on the areas to be peeled. Ensure that you apply the peel evenly.
4. Apply another layer after 5 minutes by repeating the step above. You can apply 3 to 6 layers of the solution depending on your tolerance and need.
5. 5 minutes after the last layering, neutralize using baking soda plus water mixture (see “Preparing a Neutralizer” below). Neutralize for 1 full minute and then wash your face with mild soap and water. DO NOT PURCHASE PEEL NEUTRALIZER AS THIS IS JUST AN OVERPRICED BAKING SODA.
6. WITH PEEL RECOVERY CREAM: You can immediately apply the Peel Recovery Cream after neutralizing your skin and washing your face. Gently pat face dry and apply a thin coating all over the affected areas and repeat once every 3-6 hours. Skip this step if there is no Peel Recovery Cream.
7. Peeling will begin in 3 to 5 days from the last application of the chemical peel and will last for about 5 to 7 days. Never remove the peeling skin. Skin will appear thick and leathery at this time. Never wash your face frequently to hasten peeling. Think of the dead skin as a protective bandage of the fresh peeling skin. The longer it stays, the better the result. Do not rub or scrub your face during the peeling process.
8. You can add booster layers on day 2 and 3 if you want a deeper peeling. 3-5 layers each day are recommended number of booster layers of Lactic Acid for a deeper peel. Just ensure that you always neutralize the peel after each last layering of the day.
MONDAY – DAY ONE
9:45 P.M – Wash face, Let face dry in about 15 to 30 minutes.
10:15 P.M – Apply Peel Primer, let face dry for another 5 minutes.
10:20 P.M – Apply Lactic Acid Peel for the first layering. Wait 5 minutes.
10:25 P.M – Apply Lactic Acid Peel for the second layering. Wait 5 minutes.
10:30 P.M – Apply Lactic Acid Peel for the third layering. Wait 5 minutes. (Additional layers are optional)
10:35 P.M – Apply the neutralizer using a cotton ball or pads over the areas layered with the peel. Wait 1 minute.
10:36 P.M – Wash your face. Let it dry and apply Peel Recovery Cream.
You can repeat the above process for 1 or 2 more days for a much deeper peel. If it is your first time using any chemical peel, we suggest applying the minimum number of layers first and assessing your skin’s response before adding additional layers.
PREPARING A NEUTRALIZER
A Neutralizer is needed to bring back the skin into its normal PH just after any acid peels. It is also helpful to combat the burning sensation in chemical peels. We recommend not buying any form of neutralizer as it easily disintegrates and expires in about 48 hours. Kindly make your own neutralizer to ensure its effectiveness. ALL chemical peel neutralizers you see being sold online and offline are made from Sodium Bicarbonate, also known as Baking Soda.
Things you need:
1 cup water
1 tablespoon baking soda
Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 1 cup water. After 5 minutes of performing any chemical peel, apply the neutralizer using a cotton ball or pad into the affected area. Wash face with cool water after 5 minutes.
WHAT IS FROSTING?
Frosting can occur naturally when applying acid peels. This is a chemical reaction produced by the interaction of the acid with the proteins on our skin. This is similar to frying albumin or egg white in a pan in which, it turns white. Take note that applying each layer increases the peel concentration by x0.25%. This means that for every layer of 30% peel you apply, it will add 7.5% to the current concentration.
Frosting is desirable. Some areas of the skin might turn white while others will not. The more layers you apply, The higher the chance that frosting will occur. Frosting rarely occurs with weaker acid peels unless 3 or more layers are applied. Frosting is a sign that the skin will surely peel within 7 days.
Skin might appear hard, leathery and thick during the peeling process. It will also crumple like a paper. The colors will also be uneven, Red/Dark/Brown areas are signs of deep peeling and might peel longer than other skin areas. The skin will magically be poreless, brighter, smoother and baby-smooth after deep peels.
Lactic Acid, Distilled Water, Vitamin C, Licorice Root Extract, Peach Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Dextran, Pullulan, Auraptene, Theaflavin, Chlorogenic Acid, Zeaxanthin.
There are no reviews yet.