Fusion of 2 powerful yet mild AHAs from organic sources clears 100% of superficial dead cells in just a week! This cream is perfect for those who are afraid of stronger peels or for those who don’t have time for its downtime. Used only once a day as a routine night cream, this amazing cream can give similar results as that of stronger peels without excessive redness, downtime and heavy peeling. 20% Glycolic Acid, 10% Lactic Acid in our patented 125-Silicone Copolymer cream base create a perfect micropeeling that removes the keratinous upper skin layer and after about a week, the entirety of this opaque, dull, horny layer of the skin is gone giving your a clearer, brighter and blemish free complexion!
Using our Glycolic-Lactic Micropeeling Cream can give the following benefits:
- No downtime, no heavy peeling, no redness
- Keratolytic property helps clarify the skin
- Creates a less noticeable micropeeling
- Helps remove blemishes, discolorations and most skin imperfections
- Clears and prevents acne
- Helps control oil without drying the skin
- Removes comedogenic pore obstruction thru chemical dissolution
- Ideal for those who want to experience milder, safer yet very effective peel
- Gives a permanent and continuous improvement as long as cream is used at least once a day
- Produces same effect as that of deep peeling over time
This cream comes in a 30 g jar and is estimated to last for about 1 to 2 months of everyday usage. Visible results is typically seen in about a week of continuous use. Continuous use will maintain results and will give continuous improvement.
Consult with Skinpeelshop’s experts to determine which product is best for you.
Disclaimer: As with any other cosmetic products, response to our products will vary from person to person and as such, result from one individual does not necessarily mean exact similar result to another.
Apply on a clean face and neck once a day preferably before bedtime. If excessive redness or heavy peeling occurs, lessen frequency of usage to about twice or thrice a week.
Distilled Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerol Monostearate, Promulgen D, Medster 1215B, Sonneborn Carnation, DM 100, Capric Caprilyc Triglyceride, SF 1204, Cosmedia SP, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Progurads pHp, 125-Silicone Copolymer, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid.