Our Beginner Peel Set is a combination of our three best seller products: Peel Primer, 10% TCA Chemical Peel and Peel Recovery Cream. Combining these three great products may produce better results than chemical peels alone. With our Peel Primer, it softens the upper layer of the skin and make it more receptive to the 10% TCA Chemical Peel leading to a better peeling and amazing results. With our Peel Recovery Cream, the amazing benefits of the 10% TCA Chemical Peel is prolonged by as much as 150% and it cuts the downtime due to peeling by almost 60%.
Our Beginner Peel Set is best used for:
Chicken pox scars
Uneven skin tone
It may also:
Enhance effect of topical skin medications
Improves skin tone
Improves skin texture
Makes skin soft and supple
Gives a youthful skin glow
Our Peel Primer is packed in a 30 ml flip-top bottle and our TCA is packed in a 30 ml amber bottle.. The Peel Recovery Cream is contained in a 10g jar. All of which are good for 4 to 6 months of regular peelings. Our Beginner Peel Pack produces one of the best peeling experience you will have. You will be amazed with the new skin your in.
DISCLAIMER: As with any other cosmetic products, response to our products will vary from person to person and as such, result from one individual does not necessarily mean exact similar result to another.
1. Wash your face with mild soap and water. Apply the Peel Primer using cotton ball, pad, swab or a gloved finger on the affected area. Wait 15 minutes and make sure the solution has been absorbed.
2. Wash your face with mild soap and water for the second time. Wait 15 to 30 minutes to make sure that the face is completely dry.
3. Apply the TCA Peel Solution using a cotton ball, cotton pads, gauze or a gloved finger on the affected area. Make sure you apply it evenly.
4. Apply another layer after 3-5 minutes by repeating step 3. You can apply 3 to 5 layers of the solution depending on your tolerance and need. Stop once you noticed majority of your skin turns white. This is frosting and it means the peel penetrated.
5. After the last application of our TCA, neutralize using baking soda plus water mixture (see "Preparing a Neutralizer" below). Wash your face with mild soap and water.
6. You can now apply the Peel Recovery Cream on the affected area. Do this until the face finished peeling.
7. Peeling will begin in 4 to 7 days from the last application of the chemical peel and will last for about 10 to 14 days. Never remove the peeling skin. Skin will appear thick and leathery at this time. Never wash your face frequently to hasten peeling. Think of the dead skin as a protective bandage of the fresh peeling skin. The longer it stays, the better the result. Do not rub or scrub your face during the peeling process.
8. If itching occurs, you can apply hydrocortisone cream on the affected area.
MONDAY - DAY ONE
9:30 P.M - Wash face, Apply peel primer, Wait 15 minutes.
9:45 P.M - Wash face again, Let face dry in about 15 to 30 minutes.
10:15 P.M - Apply TCA Peel for the first layering. Wait 3-5 minutes.
10:20 P.M - Apply TCA Peel for the second layering. Wait 3-5 minutes.
10:25 P.M - Apply TCA Peel for the third layering. Wait 3-5 minutes. (Additional layers are optional)
10:30 P.M - Neutralize, wash face with mild soap and water, dry and apply peel recovery cream.
You can repeat the above process for 2 more days. This is not necessary in case your skin already frosted on day 1 unless you are aiming for a deeper peel.
Preparing a Neutralizer
A Neutralizer is needed to bring back the skin into its normal PH just after any acid peels. It is also helpful to combat the burning sensation in chemical peels. We recommend not buying any form of neutralizer as it easily disintegrates and expires in about 48 hours. Kindly make your own neutralizer to ensure its effectiveness. ALL chemical peel neutralizers you see being sold online and offline are made from Sodium Bicarbonate, also known as Baking Soda.
Things you need:
1 cup water
1 tablespoon baking soda
Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 1 cup water. After 5 minutes of performing any chemical peel, apply the neutralizer using a cotton ball or pad into the affected area. Wash face with cool water after 5 minutes.
What is Frosting?
Frosting occurs naturally when applying TCA peels. This is a chemical reaction produced by the interaction of Trichloroacetic acid with the proteins on our skin. This is similar to frying albumin or egg white in a pan in which, it turns white. Take note that applying each layer increases the TCA concentration by x0.25%. This means that for every layer of 20% TCA you apply, it will add 5% to the current concentration.
Frosting is desirable. Some areas of the skin might turn white while others will not. The more layers you apply, The higher the chance that frosting will occur. Frosting rarely occurs with TCAs below 20% unless 3 or more layers are applied. Frosting is a sign that the skin will surely peel after 3 to 4 days.
Skin might appear hard, leathery and thick during the peeling process. It will also crumple like a paper. The colors will also be uneven, Red/Dark/Brown areas are signs of deep peeling and might peel longer than other skin areas. The skin will magically be poreless, brighter, smoother and baby-smooth after Deep TCA peels.
TCA Peel contains 10% Trichloroacetic Acid in an Aqueous solution, Cucumis Melo Extract, Zeaxanthin, Vitamin C, Prunus Persica Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Angelica Keiskei Leaf Extract. (Zeaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant brownish plant pigment that might be evident with our TCA peels stored in clear container. Shake the bottle well before use.)
Peel Primer contains Water, Propanediol, Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Pseudoalteronomoas Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumis Sativus, Cucumber Fruit Extract, 5% Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Papaine, Tocopherol.
Peel Recovery Cream contains 5% Glycolic Acid in cream base. 50% Hyaluronic Acid emulsified in cream base with Squalene and Akoline.